Predator Sense not applying overclock anymore on PH315-53 (RTX 3060)?

Options
mahendru1992
mahendru1992 Member Posts: 5 New User
Lately, I've realised that the predator sense app has stopped applying the overclock despite pressing the turbo button, or manually enabling the extreme profile in the app. 
How do I know this? Because earlier every time I used to select the extreme profile and then check MSI, it used to show +100 on the clock and +200 on memory, but lately the app just reports 0 on both. 
My benchmark performance on turbo has also decreased. On Heaven, score was around 2400+ but now it's around 2200. 

I've reinstalled the app as well, but it still shows 0 on MSI Afterburner. 

What is wrong here and what can I do to get back the overclocking? 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    do you know if windows and bios have been updated recently?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Awesomeong
    Awesomeong Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    do you know if windows and bios have been updated recently?
    Hello, i have the same problem here. No windows or bios updates had been done recently. However i did reboot my windows and reinstall predator sense but now the overclocking isn't working anymore. Sorry to bother you but do you have a soluction? Thanks for your time.