Touch-pad Bios Problem - predator triton 300

Options
nmessage
nmessage Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hello everyone. I have problem with predator triton 300, with touchPad i will start from begging, I was doing some stuff on the laptop and from nowhere my touch pad stop working so i was playing with drivers to fix that did not help and was looking for solution. I found post where someone said that can be problem with bios and need to be setup to default so i did it and that freeze my bios after few restarts i was able go to first page of bios but not to the next one with all functions was freezing, so i decided to reinstall system clean hard disk and installed fresh windows 10 (touchpad did not work) and installed bios after that im able go to the bios with all settings but my touchpad did not work.... on begging i had Linux parrot OS , any clues how i can fix this problem?? I have new windows 10 with all drivers and updates.... please help...

//Edited the content to add model name.

Best Answer

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,764 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    nmessage said:
    its not working.... i was trying already
    Even after reset and BIOS default if the touch pad is not working, than could be hardware issue as well.
    So check with Acer support for repair to check on it. Check the below link to contact Acer
    https://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Jack22
    Options
    @nmessage
    Try pressing the F7 key one time and check whether its working or not. If it dont work than try FN+F7
  • nmessage
    Options
  • Jack22
    Answer ✓
    Options
    nmessage said:
    Even after reset and BIOS default if the touch pad is not working, than could be hardware issue as well.
    So check with Acer support for repair to check on it. Check the below link to contact Acer
    https://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/
  • nmessage
    Options
    man i check that now and its work man thank you for advice!!!! im so happy!!! honestly i did not check that after reinstalling windows and bios man thank you for pointing that !!!!!