Battery replacement acer f5-573-70y5

AVG
AVG Member Posts: 2 New User
edited May 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi
The battery for my acer f5-573-70y5 laptop needs a replacement as the power keeps running out. Can you please suggest which battery can be used as a replacement?

Best regards 

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,775 Trailblazer
    Google keywords F5-573 & battery replacement  for vendors who ship to your region. About $30USD for new replacement batteries for this model. You can also google the ACER part no. shown below but they may be slightly more expensive but essentially the same battery. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,441 Trailblazer
    AVG said:
    Hi
    The battery for my acer f5-573-70y5 laptop needs a replacement as the power keeps running out. Can you please suggest which battery can be used as a replacement?

Best regards 

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

As JackE has given you all suitable battery part numbers for your F5-573-70y5, below is the methods of the battery removal and all the procedures;
    Battery Pack Removal 
    1. Find the battery pack (A) in the system (Figure 3-23).
    2. Disconnect the battery cable from the mainboard connector (B) (Figure 3-23).

Figure 3-23. Battery Pack Removal
    3. Remove the battery pack (A) from the system (Figure 3-24).

Figure 3-24. Battery Pack Removal
    IMPORTANT: Follow local regulations for battery disposal
  • AVG
    AVG Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you Jack and Steven. 

I wasnt initially sure whether the f5-573G-70y5 required a specific battery that was different from other f5-573g models. Will look for a local vendor and follow the installation instructions. 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,775 Trailblazer
    Good luck.    :) Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ