Acer Predator x34, i get vertical lines on the screen, Please help

Options
Heafclif
Heafclif Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2023 in Predator Monitors
Hello,
I have had this screen for a while now but suddenly when it starts up it gets vertical lines for 5 minutes. I am a bit worried...

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Do these lines disappear after five minutes? Does the same problem occur with another hdmi cable and another power cable?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi Heafclif,

Is that lines looks like this.
    How to Fix a Vertical Lines LED TV - Fixhoow
  • Heafclif
    Options
    Changing cable doesn't help and yes after five minutes its gone for the entire time.
    Easwar, Yes but less brutal. I can still see what's on my screen.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi Heafclif,

Monitor self test,

1. Power OFF the unit.
    2. Unplug all the cables.
    3. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds.
    4. Turn ON the unit and check.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,979 Trailblazer
    Options
    Something isn't warming up right. Are you still in warranty? Is yours an X34G or X34P, and what are the rest of the letters after those?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Heafclif
    Options
    Did not change anything Easwar.
    I'm not sure if im still in my warrenty and I also lost the file to check it :/ It should be the X34P

• pinkfloyd1173
    pinkfloyd1173 Member Posts: 24 Networker
    Options
    Looks like the monitor it self has issues, RMA time. I had 2 XB323GPU, do the same to me, took them back to microcenter and got me a new one. 
This discussion has been closed.