Bios for GWTN156-2BK

scottpar28
scottpar28 Member Posts: 2 New User
Why cant I get the Downloads and drivers updated for my GWTN156-2BK Gateway laptop from the gateway support?

Answers

• Have you checked on this site? https://www.gateway.com/worldwide/support/
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • scottpar28
    scottpar28 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Yes that usa part doesn't recognize the model number or S/S#
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • wnystarsage
    wnystarsage Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Just FYI I also have the new Gateway Creator series laptop. I find it highly unprofessional that Acer has licensed these to be produced and is providing absolutely no support whatsoever. Those links to Dropbox do not include BIOS files. This product has been out for two years. Time to get with the program
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    Acer doesn't provide direct support for those models, but rather relies on the vendors. That allows them to charge less for them to those vendors. That cost savings, or at least a portion of it, is passed on to the consumers like you. If Acer were providing the support you would have more vendors you could buy from, but at a higher price.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.