Does anyone know if these crucial products are compatible with a Acer Aspire E 15 E5-576-392H?

ImmanuelG
ImmanuelG Member Posts: 3 New User
I am looking for replacement SSDs (Solid State Drives) for my Acer Aspire E 15 E5-576-392H and I came across 2 options, the Crucial P2 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s - CT1000P2SSD8 and the Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe Internal SSD, up to 2000MB/s - CT1000P1SSD8 (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J2Q4SWZ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=AEDYXTHYD8DT7&psc=1), and I do not know whether or not these SSDs are compatible. Please help.

Best Answer

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Hi @ImmanuelG,

I could not confirm the working of Crucial products. However, I would like to share the specs & list of compatible SSD's tested & released officially by Acer. 

Hope this helps!!

Regards, 
    Balatekie
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Hi @ImmanuelG,

I could not confirm the working of Crucial products. However, I would like to share the specs & list of compatible SSD's tested & released officially by Acer. 

Hope this helps!!

Regards, 
    Balatekie
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• ImmanuelG
    ImmanuelG Member Posts: 3 New User
    Thank you so much!!!