How to reinstall Predator Sense? PH315-53

Options
Starkkyy
Starkkyy Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2021 in Predator Laptops
So i got my new Predator laptop, PH315-53-5634. i was downloading the drivers from the acer page. and the i saw that there is a driver for the predator sense so i downloaded it and i extracted it and there's this message saying i have files that are "path too long" so i skip them and then i clicked the setep.exe. After that as soon as i click next it says remove. i thought its okay cause most the drivers that i've installed from the acer page remove and restart for the new update to install i thought it was the same with this one i wasn't. so i tried to reset the laptop for the hopes that the predator sense will come back. its back but i can't open it any more.  it looks like this now. Can someone help me please with this one i don't have any experience about this stuff all i want to do is to give the laptop the drivers and update it needed i didn't expect this to happen. 

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi Starkkyy,

Did you make any changes on the app.
  • Stelan
    Stelan Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I tried downloading the predator sense from the drivers page then when I downloaded the file and pressed it ,it said remove the current file to download I pressed it and now I don’t have the predator sense app