Acer aspire 7 stuck on automatic repair mode and asking for Microsoft password !

deepak9876
deepak9876 Member Posts: 1 New User
I am using Acer aspire 7 but I have installed a virus by mistake and many popup arrive and window automatic reboot then it stuck on repair mode and ask for Microsoft password and I am entering right password but it say it is wrong and I am not able to use advanced option to use cmd or any other options not available it only ask for Microsoft password... Please help me please

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    deepak9876

I understand that unit stuck and asking for Microsoft password. You might have selected the option "Keep my files" and that is where you will be prompted for entering the password. In order to overcome this issue, you need to do Full Factory Reset. Please follow the below steps; 

1. Press and hold the Power key for 5 seconds to power the system off completely.
    2. Turn on the computer and press the Alt and F10 keys at the same time when the Acer logo appears on the screen.
    3. You should see a message that says "Please Wait" and your computer will boot to a blue screen that says "Choose an option."
    4. Select Troubleshoot.
    5. Click Reset this PC.
    6. Pick a recovery option: "Remove everything."
    7. Click Next and select "Local Re-install" option. 
    8. Then follow the instructions on the screen.
    9. At one point, you need to select the option "Fully Clean the Drive"
    10. Then click "Reset" to initiate the PC Reset. 
    By following the above steps, you will not be prompted to enter password. The above process will wipe out the HDD completely and reload fresh new Windows in it. Hope this helps!!

Regards, 
    Balatekie
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)