My travelmate P215-52 is not turning on

ricco123
ricco123 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2021 in TravelMate and Extensa
Hi all
i need some help asap. My Acer travelmate laptop won’t power on. I have changed wall power outlets, I’ve held the power on button fir 15secs and tried. I’ve held it for 30secs and tried. The power light is red - does that mean anything? The power adaptor cord warms up so I know that is working and of course the red light cones on when I plug it in. I’ve removed my hard drive and mouse. 
When I push the power on button there is a quick flash of light under the keys and then nothing. No fan noise either. 
Please any help would be great. Thank you 🙏🏻 

Best Answer

• ricco123
    Answer ✓
    Ok so my husband plugged a hdmi cable in and it came up on our tv and he then pressed random buttons on the laptop and it has fired back up. Phew! Not sure why it worked but hey it did! Thank you! 

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example AN515-51-75KZ.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ricco123
    P215-52
    thank you 
  • ricco123
    Answer ✓
    Ok so my husband plugged a hdmi cable in and it came up on our tv and he then pressed random buttons on the laptop and it has fired back up. Phew! Not sure why it worked but hey it did! Thank you!