Aspire A5155G Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling missing!!!

Afdhal
Afdhal Member Posts: 80 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited May 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I did a full fromat on my Acer Aspire A5155G laptop and I noticed in advanced graphics settings hardware accelerated gpu scheduling is gone when pre reset it was there for sure..I know im not paranoid cause it was there before 100% and I have an mx350 so obviously it can support it.What should I do to get it back and what was the reason?Thanks

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,070 Pathfinder
    Did you do any windows update? The Nvidia driver might be missing.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Afdhal
    AnhEZ28 said:
    No and the driver is available on device manager however the latest version which is available through geforce exp is not downloaded.Hopefully If the latest version is downloaded it will work..Ill try it and keep you updated.Peace :)
  • Afdhal
    Afdhal said:
    AnhEZ28 said:
    No and the driver is available on device manager however the latest version which is available through geforce exp is not downloaded.Hopefully If the latest version is downloaded it will work..Ill try it and keep you updated.Peace :)
    Update!!!I downloaded the latest driver update through gefore experience and it worked,The setting now appears..Thanks AnhEZ28.Peace :)