Acer Aspire XC-895 set up guide?

stuartghstuartgh Member Posts: 2 New User
My XC-895 did not come with a set up guide. I can download the user manual online but cannot find the set up guide. Does anyone have the download link please? Thank you.

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 17,444 Trailblazer
    I dn't think there's a quick start on those, just the user guide which is available in the documents tab on the Acer support site. What do you need to know?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • stuartghstuartgh Member Posts: 2 New User
    I was trying to figure out how to use the supplied Bluetooth-enabled keyboard for setup, but with no setup guide I simply plugged in an old USB keyboard and completed the set up routine.
  • billseybillsey ACE Posts: 17,444 Trailblazer
    It should have paired for you if the keyboard were turned on during the latter part of setup, which happens when you first power up the new machine... There might be a dongle needed though, was the mouse also wireless? Often the dongle is stored in the mouse.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online3.4K

ayushh14
ayushh14
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
DrewS
DrewS
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
freerider83
freerider83
georgina
georgina
GregMaj
GregMaj
JackE
JackE
johngilbert2000
johngilbert2000
Kno63
Kno63
krzkomp
krzkomp
MANNIO
MANNIO
NoteI3
NoteI3
NothingToDoHere
NothingToDoHere
rajkishorch
rajkishorch
Shreenepal
Shreenepal
Todd_J
Todd_J
xapim
xapim
+3.4K Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1532

Total Points:4732

Total Accepted Answers: 178

Leostat Community Aficionado