I m getting trouble with my acer laptop.

TrimTrim
TrimTrim Member Posts: 1 New User
edited May 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I bought this laptop back in Dec 2019. It was working fine since then. I bought TP-Link repeater in order to get WIFI in my bedroom, every time I connect this laptop with repeater it refuses to connect to it. Anybody got any idea what should I do in this situation??????????????

Edited the content to hide third party link

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,763 Pathfinder
    Try to reset the repeater setting first. If it doesn't work, you can reset the laptop network adapter.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,933 Trailblazer
    TrimTrim said:
    I bought this laptop back in Dec 2019. It was working fine since then. I bought TP-Link repeater in order to get WIFI in my bedroom, every time I connect this laptop with repeater it refuses to connect to it. Anybody got any idea what should I do in this situation??????????????

Edited the content to hide third party link
    What is your laptops model number? As the WiFi should work in general and normal home conditions and you don't need a TP-Link repeater, unless your room is on a different level and/or is obstructed by brick or concrete walls that the signal is obstructed. There could be something wrong with your laptops arial and/or the WiFi/BT cards arial wires (black and white) are lose and not connected properly. Give us more details as my office in a different level to the modem and I've never had a problem with a WiFi signal on any of my laptops.