where can i install the factory os of my laptop? the unit is acer aspire 3 a315-53g

franccc
franccc Member Posts: 4 New User
my boot drive corrupted and i lost all the files i have there including windows os. i installed windows os from a network and i use legacy boot for the newly installed os. i am wondering if there is a way i can install the original os of my laptop from acer. i cant boot my os from UEFI, i can only boot it from legacy. the loading screen is not the logo of acer but instead it's just windows. can someone help me please? thank you

Answers

• Did you back up the operating system?
    If you live in the United States, you can purchase ERECOVERY.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • franccc
    franccc Member Posts: 4 New User
    unfortunately no, i did not back up my system. is there another way? i live in the Philippines
  • Have you already logged in with acer technical support?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)