My laptop stucks at booting screen sometimes. Aspire A315 57

Neilskyie
Neilskyie Member Posts: 11 New User
edited May 2021 in Aspire Laptops
My laptop sometimes stuck in black screen startup and sometimes it stuck in logo startup, i tried so many ways to fix it but i can't find the right one, i takes forever to start my laptop.
maybe it is :
laptop has a connected dead secondary HDD, this HDD is connected internaly but it doesn't show in Disk Manager but shows in BIOS sometimes.
I can still open my laptop but i takes time to power off,on and sometimes a tried to battery reset it but nothing changed everytime i turn on my laptop it happens sometimes.

Acer Aspire A315 57g|Intel Core i5 1035G1 4GB DDR4 RAM|Nvidia GeForce MX330-2GB VRAM|256GB PCIe NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD

Please Help :'(

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    Remove the problem HDD. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Neilskyie,

# Power drain,

1.Unplug the AC power adapter.
    2. Shutdown the unit.
    3. Search for a pinhole on the backside of your laptop, insert a small paperclip in the battery reset pinhole, press and hold it down for 25 seconds. Then release the paperclip and try to turn on the unit and check.​
    ​Check this T/S and post the result. 
  • Neilskyie
    Neilskyie Member Posts: 11 New User
    Maybe it's my laptop dead secondary HDD, i will try it later,thanks!
  • Also check the health of ssd and hdd with the crystaldiskinfo program.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)