Where can I get this part?

Options
Everydaycomputer
Everydaycomputer Member Posts: 1 New User
I need to find the part 1UH_11A_20%_7x7x3_M 
choke 1UH SH00000YE00 but I cannot find it anywhere. Does someone know where I can get it? I need it to repair my motherboard.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,029 Trailblazer
    Options
    choke 1UH SH00000YE00 but I cannot find it anywhere. Does someone know where I can get it? I need it to repair my motherboard.
    Your description is pretty basic as that's not an Acer part number? What part is it and which Acer product is it from? 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi Everydaycomputer,

May I know the model name of your unit.
  • sit123
    sit123 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2021
    Options
  • Smegma11
    Smegma11 Member Posts: 99 Fixer WiFi Icon
    edited July 2021
    Options
    That doesn't look like the only part that got hot from the picture. Good luck with that.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,029 Trailblazer
    edited July 2021
    Options
    sit123 said:

sit123, I would suggest that you either phone and/or send Alex at this link  >>> NorthbridgeFix or make an email enquiry at that link of what that chip is? This guy has got all the electronic parts suitable for laptops etc and this guy is the best there is, send that photo of the "R828 - 48 - 12.3" (also take a shot of exactly where that chip is situated on the motherboard on your laptop) and also give him that part number “1UH_11A_20%_7x7x3_M”. I think it’s a resistor (that is why it starts with an R828 - 48 - 12.3”) I've seen that chip on components before but this guy will know what that is for sure and he will tell you exactly what it is and if he's got it in stock and/or can ship it to you. Btw, I’ve used Alex at NorthbridgeFix for repairs and this guy is the best there is and can fix anything. Good luck and hope this helps you out.