Anyone have a solution to chipped paint? Predator Helios 300

Options
yeetedon2000
yeetedon2000 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited May 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hi, I have the Predator Helios 300(2020) and over the past few months I have noticed some little specs of chipped paint. Only two spots, but they are still noticeable. I take pride in knowing that my computer still looks brand new even after owning a computer for two years and the chipped paint is concerning. It's not a super huge deal but If there ae any solutions I would like to know them. Even if it just covers up the spots instead of fixes the paint I'm fine with that too as long as the laptop looks undamaged. Thanks!

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,771 Pathfinder
    Options
    @yeetedon2000 you can get a skin for your laptop to cover that damaged spots.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • czopadunks1
    czopadunks1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Same i also have chipped paint near the trackpad, is there another paint i can fill the chip with besides skins?
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,946 Trailblazer
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hi, I have the Predator Helios 300(2020) and over the past few months I have noticed some little specs of chipped paint. Only two spots, but they are still noticeable. I take pride in knowing that my computer still looks brand new even after owning a computer for two years and the chipped paint is concerning. It's not a super huge deal but If there ae any solutions I would like to know them. Even if it just covers up the spots instead of fixes the paint I'm fine with that too as long as the laptop looks undamaged. Thanks!

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

It’s not the paint as paint is not used on laptops, its the actual plastic composition that chips and comes off, you can’t do anything about these sorts of problems unless you get a marker and touch up these chipping parts of your case or replace the whole component.