Backlight keyboard aspire 3

Rama33Rama33 Member Posts: 4 New User
Hello,
I've seen it lately. That the device has the property of the backlight keyboard , by changing some of the Settings  of the device can I be sure if this laptop has this property it Note There is no button on the keyboard for light. 

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE ACE Posts: 27,334 Trailblazer
    The mainboard has a socket that will support a keyboard with a backlight plug. However, your current keyboard is without a backlight and plug. So you would have to purchase and install a new keyboard and top cover that has the backlight and plug..
    Jack E/NJ
  • EaswarEaswar Ally Posts: 800
    Hi Rama33,

​ May I know the full model name of your unit.
  • Rama33Rama33 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Hi @Easwar
    Model name is acer aspire 3 
    Thanks @JackE
    Hi Rama33,

Do you have the flashing symbol on F9 key.

How to turn on the keyboard backlights  Acer Community
    @Easwar
    No 🥺😭
  • JackEJackE ACE Posts: 27,334 Trailblazer
    As mentioned earlier, while your mainboard has a socket that will support a backlight keyboard plug,  your present keyboard does NOT  have the required backlight and plug. So you would have to purchase and install a new keyboard and top cover that has the required backlight and plug..
    Jack E/NJ
    edited May 7
    Hi Rama33,

Did you got the keyboard backlight earlier on this unit. (I mean at the time of purchase). Can you post your keyboard pic here.