Can I clone disk from one Aspire E5-575G to anothe one? I need the partition/restore tool.

pablogarrone
pablogarrone Member Posts: 3 New User
One of my E5-575G laptops (I have two) does not work with blue tooth anymore and I cannot restore to original satate because I have formated that latpop, deleted all partitions and installes windows from scratch. 

What I want to try is to make an image form the other E5-575G laptop that has the original partitions in the ssd. 

Id like to know if I can make an image of that disk, (which software should I use?) and somehow put that image on the affected laptop, so I can initiate the restore to default process.

Can you help me ?

Thanks!

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,448 Trailblazer
    One of my E5-575G laptops (I have two) does not work with blue tooth anymore and I cannot restore to original satate because I have formated that latpop, deleted all partitions and installes windows from scratch. 

What I want to try is to make an image form the other E5-575G laptop that has the original partitions in the ssd. 

Id like to know if I can make an image of that disk, (which software should I use?) and somehow put that image on the affected laptop, so I can initiate the restore to default process.

Can you help me ?

Thanks!
    The best way is to clone the HDD out of the E5-575G's that you want to clone its boot drive and connect it to the E5-575G that you want to clone its OS from and use "Macrium Reflect v7" to do that.