135ac adapter not charging. How to get help in lockdown - aspire 7

Igneel
Igneel Member Posts: 2 New User
edited May 2021 in Aspire Laptops
My acer aspire 7 135w adapter not charging. Saw some Smoke and after that it stopped working. Please help me as there is lockdown how can I get warranty service

//Edited the content to add model name on title.​​

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,767 Trailblazer
    You have posted on a forum for ACER users such as yourself. We are not ACER customer service employees or contractors. You will have to keep trying to contact the ACER support by clicking on this link, choosing your country and then clicking on the support button near the top of the page. Enter your machine's serial number id (SNID) and choose one of the contact methods offered such as chatline, phone, email or an ACER authorized service center that might be listed. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Igneel
    Igneel Member Posts: 2 New User
    But I want to know is there possibilty in lockdown to get services from a user only . As I am a user someone with same situation or heard of can give me some advice.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,767 Trailblazer
    >>>I want to know is there possibilty in lockdown to get services from a user only >>>

Sorry, users like me can only offer you advice. We cannot replace your charger under warranty service. Jack E/ NJ

Jack E/NJ