Acer Predator x34 GS Adaptive sync issues

Options
FelineSumo61238
FelineSumo61238 Member Posts: 2 New User
I have an issues in where the as soon as I turn on adaptive sync the screen turns black for a brief moment whilst i am gaming and then goes back to normal, and keeps repeating this during gaming.
I have managed to stop this issue by turning off adaptive sync but that is not something I am willing to put up with (considering the cost of this monitor).

I have done the usual change the display port cables, DDU uninstalled my graphics drivers and reinstalled them again and all that jazz.

What I want to know is if the problem i am experiencing is only specific to my monitor or is it driver related, coz i am thinking about returning it.

Answers

• am385
    am385 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I am having the exact same problem. It is super frustrating and happens all the time while gaming. This even happens when not gaming on occasion. It completely defeats having a adaptive sync. None of my other 27 inch Predator G-Sync monitors exhibit this.

Do you have any updates on your issue?
  • FelineSumo61238
    FelineSumo61238 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    hey, sorry for the late reply. 
    I have managed to fix the issue that i had faced, have been running the fix for about 3 weeks now and had no black screen issues since then. Below is the link to a reddit post that provides a solution to the problem that helped to resolve my issue.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ultrawidemasterrace/comments/lmz1hx/acer_predator_x34gs_adaptive_sync_freesync_black/ 

Check the comment that had been posted by 
    Visible-Pineapple-50

hopefully this helps.