Ssd not showing in bios and boot menu - aspire E5-573

Hamad123
Hamad123 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi I'm using Acer aspire E5-573 laptop.i recently update it by HIKVISION 2.5 sata 6gb/s ssd with a caddy in dvd drive and hdd still there.i didn't install os in new ssd therefore i cloned os from hdd to sdd through Easeus partition. Now the issue is that .ssd is not showing in bios and boot menu when i tried to change the boot order.
I'm also attaching some pics of partition through it is clear that ssd is working completely and some pics of bios in which it is clear that hdd is showing in boot order but ssd still not.
Thanks and Regards . 

//Edited the content to add model name on title.​​

Best Answer

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,070 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    You can try to swap hdd to caddy and ssd to the 2.5 slot to see if it shows up.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,070 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Hamad123
    Hamad123 Member Posts: 3 New User
    AnhEZ28 said:
    Thanks bro. Its working🖤
This discussion has been closed.