How to reinstall Predator Sense? PH315-53-5634.

Starkkyy
Starkkyy Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2021 in Predator Laptops
So i got my new Predator laptop, PH315-53-5634. i was downloading the drivers from the acer page. and the i saw that there is a driver for the predator sense so i downloaded it and i extracted it and there's this message saying i have files that are "path too long" so i skip them and then i clicked the setep.exe. After that as soon as i click next it says remove. i thought its okay cause most the drivers that i've installed from the acer page remove and restart for the new update to install i thought it was the same with this one i wasn't. so i tried to reset the laptop for the hopes that the predator sense will come back. its back but i can't open it any more.  it looks like this now. Can someone help me please with this one i don't have any experience about this stuff all i want to do is to give the laptop the drivers and update it needed i didn't expect this to happen. 

//Edited the content to add model name on title.​​

Answers

• Starkkyy
    Starkkyy Member Posts: 3 New User
     the files looks like this 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Where are you trying to extract the files? You might try to extract them to a folder with a shorter name, like C:\Temp...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.