Acer H340 won't start after shutting it down

FFWDFFWD Member Posts: 2 New User
This morning my UPS complained about battery replacement, so I shut down the H340 using the power button, then replaced the battery in the UPS. The H340 power button is dimly lit in blue and when I press it, the red "i" light, the "USB Backup" light, and all the drive lights flash once, then nothing. Pressing the power button again does nothing until I unplug it and plug it back in. Any ideas? This has been working reliably for our family since we bought it new ages ago.

FAQ & Answers

• FFWDFFWD Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thinking about his some more, could it just be that the motherboard battery is dead and I lost some settings when I unplugged it? If so, is there a way to recover from this without reinstalling?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online1.8K

Anthony3231
Anthony3231
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
BrunoCazaes
BrunoCazaes
CBS22
CBS22
chartmann
chartmann
Daledantis
Daledantis
denilsonmlp
denilsonmlp
jakaco
jakaco
johngilbert2000
johngilbert2000
krzkomp
krzkomp
kuehnchen
kuehnchen
leorvlttk
leorvlttk
MicahFuliga26
MicahFuliga26
michaelatlam
michaelatlam
MikaRabbit
MikaRabbit
nikaberidze35
nikaberidze35
PrskMate
PrskMate
raimundoaajr
raimundoaajr
Rudra12
Rudra12
ShangWang
ShangWang
Sm420
Sm420
TechLover128
TechLover128
Teksal
Teksal
TheRW
TheRW
Todd_J
Todd_J
xapim
xapim
MicahFuliga26
MicahFuliga26
Shakib2072
Shakib2072
+1.8K Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1526

Total Points:4717

Total Accepted Answers: 178

Leostat Community Aficionado