Werid sound from my fan aspire A715-75G.

Mostafaeldeeb
Mostafaeldeeb Member Posts: 32 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited May 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I have aspire A715-75G... I bought it 5-8 months ago i cant remeber when exactly... Because in egypt its summer now and temp is 30-35C the laptop overheat while gaming (80-85C).. so i started running my fan at max speed (6122 RPM)
After running it at max speed the temp be (70-75C) my problem that yesterday i ran my fan speed at max but after doing that i heared a very werid sound ( tktktktk ) like there is a part of plastic in the fan ! I only hear this sound when u run my fan at max speed ! When running the fan at normal speed the sound disappear.. its werid sound it scared the s**t out of me.. its like i putted some gravel in the fan and its craching with it
What should i do?
Sorrt if there is mistakes in my english
The laptop is new so its impossible there is dust in the fan... 

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Mostafaeldeeb
    I've uploaded a video of the sound

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    It's possible some debris got sucked into air intake ports. Try this before taking any covers off. Alternately vacuum the air intake port and blow air  into the air exhaust port a few times to try to help dislodge & remove whatever got  caught inside. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• Mostafaeldeeb
    JackE said:
    It's possible some debris got sucked into air intake ports. Try this before taking any covers off. Alternately vacuum the air intake port and blow air  into the air exhaust port a few times to try to help dislodge & remove whatever got  caught inside. Jack E/NJ 

Air intake ports ?? What is this ?the first photo or the second? And should i be strong air pressure or i can do it with my mouse ???

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    Use a vacuum cleaner with an attachment for cleaning in tight corners. The air intake is usually on the bottom left side. Vacuum this area. The exhaust vents are usually on the sides and you should be able to feel warm air blowing from them. Use the vacuum cleaner blower to blow air into these exhaust vents.

Jack E/NJ