Acer V3-111 After Update from Win8.1 to Win10 unknown Device ACPI\INT3400\2&daba3ff&2

Mark1234
Mark1234 Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello everyone,
I´ve updated my Laptop from Win8.1 to Win10 and installed following drivers from the Acer support site;
Audio, Atheros Bluetooth, Card Reader, Intel Chipset, Serial IO, Sideband Fabric Device, and the Intel TXE Driver.
I didn´t installed the Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver cause a newer Version was already installed. 
I didn´t Installed the Lan and Wlan Drivers, think i dont need it. 

Bios Version 1.37

Device Manager showed up some Issues;
- Other Devices; unknown device ACPI\INT3400\2&daba3ff&2 
- Audio,Video,Gamecontroller; Three bluetooth devices that I don't have here at the moment.

Maybe the bluetooth devices are not a problem, but what is the unknown device?
Can anyone help please?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,832 Trailblazer
    >>>I didn´t installed the Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver cause a newer Version was already installed. >>>

Sometimes Win10 automatically updates OEM drivers when it shouldn't. Download & install the ACER driver even though it's older.

Jack E/NJ

• Mark1234
    Mark1234 Member Posts: 2 New User
    that´s it. Thank you
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,832 Trailblazer
    OK. But be forewarned. An automatic Win10 update to try to do something like this again when you're not looking. Accordingly, make sure System Protection is turned on in  your Control Panel restore point app just in case. Makes it easier to reverse and temporarily block errant updates until a future update hopefully fixes them. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ