Aspire 5 Camera not working

Nidhish
Nidhish Member Posts: 3 New User
I have been having some issues with my camera, it says there are no cameras attached, I have tried device manager, troubleshooting, and privacy settings and it doesn't work,
anyone that can help me.

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Open Control Panel. Search 'restore point'. Click 'create a restore point' in left pane. If System Protection is turned on in the box that pops up, click System Restore button. Click next. Do you see a restore point with a date stamp about when your camera stopped working.

If not, shut down Windows normally, Remove the charger. Insert a paperclip into the reset pinhole on the bottom for 30 seconds. Then plug the charger back in. Wait for the battery charge LED to turn from solid orange to solid blue. Then turn the machine on again and check for the camera.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• Nidhish
    :anguished:
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Open Control Panel. Search 'restore point'. Click 'create a restore point' in left pane. If System Protection is turned on in the box that pops up, click System Restore button. Click next. Do you see a restore point with a date stamp about when your camera stopped working.

If not, shut down Windows normally, Remove the charger. Insert a paperclip into the reset pinhole on the bottom for 30 seconds. Then plug the charger back in. Wait for the battery charge LED to turn from solid orange to solid blue. Then turn the machine on again and check for the camera.

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Nidhish,

Is there any error code on the screen while opening the camera. 
  • Nidhish
    JackE said:

Thanks very much
This discussion has been closed.