Predator Orion PO5-600 RGB light of inside center blue even with lightning completely turned off?

Options
Bohus57
Bohus57 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2021 in Predator Desktops
So recently in December I bought a new Acer Predator Orion 5000. Today I wanted to switch the RGB colors of the ventilators and those two light panels at the front, only to find out for some reason the inside of the PC doesn't change from blue at all. This also affects the back ventilator. For example, when i set the color to lime green then the front is lime green, the center inside is blue and the back ventilator is a mixed blue with a slight limegreen accent. Also, when I completely switch off the RGB lightning the center panel still is displaying a blue color.  How can I fix this? I am using the Predator Sense app for color switching. Is something wrong with my PC? Any help is seriously appreciated!

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Which PO5 model do you have? It should be something like PO5xx-xxx-xxxx. Some have more or less control over the lights than others.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Bohus57
    Options
    billsey said:
    Which PO5 model do you have? It should be something like PO5xx-xxx-xxxx. Some have more or less control over the lights than others.
    It's a PO5-600s. If I remember right back in December when I got the PC at least the back ventilator was able to fully change its color. 

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi Bohus57,

Did you try to change it through Predator Sense,

span classlight predatorPredator Orion 5000span
  • Bohus57
    Options
    Easwar said:
    Hi Bohus57,

Did you try to change it through Predator Sense,

span classlight predatorPredator Orion 5000span
    Yes, and like I said the back ventilator only barely changes color. There is always blue mixed with the color that I set for the back ventilator.