How to downgrade Acer predator Helios 300 PH315-53. laptop BIOS version using modified BIOS zip?

Options
System
System Member Posts: 4,520 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

Answers

• Myshutterlove
    Myshutterlove Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hey hey brother, thanks for you step by step guide for bios downgrade, I followed each and every step and reached to bios 1.06 but I used Method 1 for stopping and after next reboot my system came back to 1.09 BIOS version. I really need your help to stop reinstalling 1.09.
    If you can share your any social app, so I can discuss with you.
    My Instagram handle is - myshutterlove your help will be a great thing for me. Please revert or you can message on instagram
  • deepanshuc
    deepanshuc Member Posts: 20 Networker
    Options
    Hey hey brother, thanks for you step by step guide for bios downgrade, I followed each and every step and reached to bios 1.06 but I used Method 1 for stopping and after next reboot my system came back to 1.09 BIOS version. I really need your help to stop reinstalling 1.09.
    If you can share your any social app, so I can discuss with you.
    My Instagram handle is - myshutterlove your help will be a great thing for me. Please revert or you can message on instagram
    Hello bro, did you uninstall the firmware before restarting or after restarting?  Because you have to do that before restarting by going here:-

If you did not uninstall this before restarting then try to downgrading it again and then uninstall it.
    And the other thing to keep in mind is to not install this optional update as it is a bios update and you should keep them unselected:-

And if the issue still remains unresolved then you have to follow the 2 method of downgrading as that will definitely work. And if you face any trouble installing windows then you can follow this guide https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/628141/how-to-install-windows-10-pro-for-free-on-acer-predator-helios-300#latest .

And if you still face any issues then let me know.
  • leche_
    leche_ Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hey man, I’m trying to downgrade my bios to 1.06, but I noticed Flags is already set to 0 so it won’t let me downgrade. Is there a workaround to this because I’m throttling like crazy?