can anyone help me Repasting my Triton 500 PT515-51 9750h-2060

Options
Triton500user9750h
Triton500user9750h Member Posts: 1 New User
hi i already buy this laptop from may 2019. so its already almost 2 years and i think its time to repasting my triton 500.... the first problem is i cant find triton 500 user repasting their laptop  in youtube.... so no guide to repaste this laptop. meanwhile helios 300&500 have many video in youtube.... right now i see guide from sir 
Opoka Opoka
 Group Facebook for now the second problem repasting for the vram need to use thermal pad but i dont know the thickness size. the second picture is from Triton 500 and first picture is from helios 500 maybe u guys can point out the thickness to use thermal pad ? in my region dont have K5 Pro and if i go official acer service center only use thermal paste... not thermal pad
hope someone can help me :) maybe upload ur guide in youtube or at least tell me the size thickness for every thermal pad like the first picture Helios 500

Answers

• Amisadik54
    Amisadik54 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hello, i have the same problem like you, did you find something? i already changed the thermal paste and pads, but i got another problem which is, the temperatur of gpu is 75 degree without using nothing, when just i start a call on discord with friends, i got 100 degree and then the laptop stop and get off. idk maybe i used the wrong tickness of Pads (1.5mm).
    if someone can help me, i am gonna be so thankful.
  • Kmina
    Kmina Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Did you find the combination of thermal pad and thermal paste to be used?

• Kossay
    Kossay Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Find myself with the same issue last week, I have a T500 the rtx2080 super maxed out version. I just performed a full cleaning and repaste it all, 3 times, YES you read it correctly 3 test 3 times, a pain in the....anyways...Sharing what I found:

-Thermal pads 1.5 didn't work, to thick.

-Thermal pads 0.5 didn't work.

-Thermap pads 1mm will work for all the mosfets around each chip(gpu and cpu), Also for the vram chips with the blue rare paste, I used the new Artic MX-5,

Same for the gpu and cpu.

Now got about 35ºc idle and about 70/75º playing.