Acer aspier f5 573g not working

Antekgzaraanimations
Antekgzaraanimations Member Posts: 4 New User

It displays only mouse pointer with this blue cicrle whole time. I tried restarting it few times and taking out battery but still nothing. Last night by accident i left it turned on with some heavy apps like visual studio and google chrome. Something around a week ago i had problem : "Fixing: Stage1: 19%..." Tomorow i have a important online test, what should i do?

Best Answers

• Antekgzaraanimations
    Answer ✓
    JackE said:
    Thanks for report. Let us know if the new HDD fixes the issue. Jack E/NJ
    I bought a new hdd drive, installed inside my paltop and installed windows 10 on it and it's working fine. Thank you for help!
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Congratulations! Thanks for reporting back on your  success.   :)   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Press and hold power button till it shuts off. Then turn it  back on again and immediately start tapping the F2 key to try to enter the BIOS menu. If successful, press the F9 button to reload BIOS defaults. Then press F10 to save default settings and exit the BIOS. If it  doesn't boot again, then press and hold the power button again till it shuts off. Then simply turn it back on again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Antekgzaraanimations,

# Power drain,

1)Unplug the AC power adapter.
    2)Press and hold the Power button down until the unit goes off. 
    3)Search for a pinhole on the backside of your laptop, insert a small paperclip in the battery reset pinhole, press and hold it down for 25 seconds. Then release the paperclip and try to turn on the unit and check.​

Check this T/S and post the result. 
  • Antekgzaraanimations
    JackE said:
    Press and hold power button till it shuts off. Then turn it  back on again and immediately start tapping the F2 key to try to enter the BIOS menu. If successful, press the F9 button to reload BIOS defaults. Then press F10 to save default settings and exit the BIOS. If it  doesn't boot again, then press and hold the power button again till it shuts off. Then simply turn it back on again. Jack E/NJ
    Nope, still not working, i buyed a new hard drive.It should arrive in few days
  • JackE

Jack E/NJ

• Antekgzaraanimations
    Answer ✓
    JackE said:
    I bought a new hdd drive, installed inside my paltop and installed windows 10 on it and it's working fine. Thank you for help!
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Congratulations! Thanks for reporting back on your  success.   :)   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ