predator sense android app for predator helios PH315-53

MohamedMagdyMohamedMagdy Member Posts: 19

Tinkerer

edited May 3 in Predator Laptops
Hey guys 
I was wondering why can't I use the predator sense application for the PH315-53 laptop 
I downloaded it and I can't sync it with the laptop !

//Edited the content to add model name on title.​​

FAQ & Answers

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 73,528 Trailblazer
    First uninstall the predator sense. If you don't see this icon:

Go to the plugs folder of the predator sense and in FEATURE, change Mobile=0 to Mobile=1.

Then, install the predator sense again!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MohamedMagdyMohamedMagdy Member Posts: 19

Tinkerer

Thanks so much 
    Did the change to the FEATURE file work?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Tinkerer

Did the change to the FEATURE file work?
    Actually I can't find the Acer folder path in the image above .. searched the whole partition C no point !

Tinkerer

Just found it .. will try and let you know
    You find the plugs folder when you download the predator sense file.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

edited April 26
    Just found it .. will try and let you know
    @MohamedMagdy Did the procedure work?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Tinkerer

hey and sorry for the delay
    I was away 
    anyways I did what u said and still 
    it didn't work unfortunately

*tip 
    the model of lap is not shown in supported models when I open the app 
    When you click on the icon, does it appear?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Tinkerer

no it's not even there 
    even when I re-installed the program after setting mobile to =1 instead of 0
    Can you send a screenshot of the predator sense?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Tinkerer

this is the one I downloaded from the Acer drivers

Tinkerer

this is instead of the app