Can't Enter BIOS Menu in Acer Aspire A514-53-32H2

ATHANND
ATHANND Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited April 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Can anyone help me i was trying to change the boot order because it was set to boot to usb in first boot order but when i tried to go to the bios it just stucks in the acer logo and wont enter the bios menu any help?

Answers

• Are you trying to access the bios by pressing the f2 key before the acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ATHANND

Tinkerer

no i was trying to access it while its in the acer logo because the website says that
  • ATHANND

Tinkerer

ok i just retry it and it work just once then i cant enter the bios again
  • Try resetting the battery:

Also inform the current version of the bios.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ATHANND

Tinkerer

Hello there thanks for the help i can now enter the bios menu
  • Excellent! Accept the answer that helped you.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer