Acer one 10 t4 129l display has broken

System
System Member Posts: 4,518 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: Acer one 10 T4-129L touch price.

Answers

• Megha
    Megha Member Posts: 1 New User
    Acer one 10 t4 129l.   It is my tab model... currently this tab display has broken and I couldn't get a spare anywhere near here in the stores.so could you pls direct me about how to fix this problem
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    I don't have access to a parts list for the T4-129L model line, I'm guessing they are built for a specific locale?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Aarizareesha
    Aarizareesha Member Posts: 2 New User
    T4 129L is worst, i brought 2 tab, both display broken. No response from service care.

Respond me
  • Aarizareesha
    Aarizareesha Member Posts: 2 New User
    Megha said:
    Acer one 10 t4 129l.   It is my tab model... currently this tab display has broken and I couldn't get a spare anywhere near here in the stores.so could you pls direct me about how to fix this problem
    For me too, did u find solution?
  • billsey
    Your best bet is to reach out to Acer support for your locale. They can give you info such as the part number of the display. Unfortunately, we don't have that access here.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Shivendu23p
    Shivendu23p Member Posts: 2 New User
    Acer one 10 t4 129l.   It is my tab model... currently this tab display has broken and I couldn't get a spare anywhere near here in the stores.so could you pls direct me about how to fix this problem. I m from patna. I went there 3times since 1year pls help me to get spare arts
  • Shivendu23p
    Shivendu23p Member Posts: 2 New User
    Very bad service centre I will never recommend to my company to purchase acer product

• billsey
    @Shivendu23p I can only reiterate what I said before. If you can't find a vendor using the part number, contact Acer support for a referral to a vendor.
  • SACHITH03
    SACHITH03 Member Posts: 1 New User
    MY ACER ONE 10 T8-129L SCREEN IS BLACK AND I CANT SEE ANYTHING. EVERYTHING IS WORKING BUT IT IS NOT DISPLAYING. THANK YOU