No Bootable Device - aspire ES1-432

IlhamFirmGT
IlhamFirmGT Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hello,i want to ask how i can fix this problem because when im turning on my laptop its says no bootable device,already tried many way to fix it in youtube search but it doesnt work.Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    Press and hold power button till machine shuts off. Unplug charger. Insert a paperclip into reset pinhole on bottom of laptop for 60 seconds. Then plug the charger back in and wait for the battery charge LED to turn from steady orange to steady blue. Then try to turn the machine again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi IlhamFirmGT,

Is your unit HDD showing in BIOS. 
  • what is the exact model? example an515-51-75kx
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • IlhamFirms
    IlhamFirms Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

what is the exact model? example an515-51-75kx
    Sorry for changing account my laptop was aspire ES1-432
  • IlhamFirms

Tinkerer

Easwar said:
    Hi IlhamFirmGT,

Is your unit HDD showing in BIOS. 
    This all i can show
  • JackE
    Press and hold power button till machine shuts off. Unplug charger. Insert a paperclip into reset pinhole on bottom of laptop for 60 seconds. Then plug the charger back in and wait for the battery charge LED to turn from steady orange to steady blue. Then try to turn the machine again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• IlhamFirms

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Already tried but doesnt work
  • JackE
    Did this happen suddenly for no apparent reason? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi IlhamFirms,

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Turn OFF the unit.
    ​2. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    3. You will be in setup utility page. 
    4. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    5. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    7. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Check this T/S and post the result. 
  • IlhamFirms

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Did this happen suddenly for no apparent reason? Jack E/NJ
    Erm i think before i got a bluescreen that looping for no reason,after i tried some way in yt vid,the monitor apparently showing no bootable device. Thats all i know for now i guess
  • IlhamFirms

Tinkerer

Easwar said:
    Hi IlhamFirms,

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Turn OFF the unit.
    ​2. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    3. You will be in setup utility page. 
    4. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    5. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    7. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Check this T/S and post the result. 
    Already tried too but doesnt work
  • JackE
    Press and hold power button till machine turns off. Then turn it back on and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key. A recovery screen should appear to allow you to reset the system while trying to save your personal files and programs. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• IlhamFirms

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Press and hold power button till machine turns off. Then turn it back on and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key. A recovery screen should appear to allow you to reset the system while trying to save your personal files and programs. Jack E/NJ

The recovery screen doesnt appear after i tried 5 times
  • JackE
    Get back into BIOS menu by tapping F2 immediately after turning on laptop. In the BIOS Main tab, make sure the F12 and D2D options are enabled.

Jack E/NJ

• Can you send a photo of the bios information tab?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • IlhamFirms

Tinkerer

edited April 2021
    Can you send a photo of the bios information tab?
    Here the photo
  • IlhamFirms

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Get back into BIOS menu by tapping F2 immediately after turning on laptop. In the BIOS Main tab, make sure the F12 and D2D options are enabled.
    Already turned on
  • JackE
    In the Securtiy tab, set and save a BIOS password. Then re-enter the BIOS with the password and disable secure boot. Set and save  the BIOS again. Then shut the machine off again. Then turn it back on and immediately press and hold the ALT key and tap the F10 key. Does the recovery menu pop up now? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• IlhamFirms

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    In the Securtiy tab, set and save a BIOS password. Then re-enter the BIOS with the password and disable secure boot. Set and save  the BIOS again. Then shut the machine off again. Then turn it back on and immediately press and hold the ALT key and tap the F10 key. Does the recovery menu pop up now? Jack E/NJ
    Still doesnt work
  • JackE
    Press and hold ALT+F10 again but before tryting to turn it on. What error message do you get? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ