Touchpad not working again Acer A315-54K

gelai
gelai Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited April 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I'm using Acer A315-54K and when I bought it was already at Windows 10. But when the update kicks in the touchpad starts to lag from time to time. I also used the manual download of serial io, but the same problem still kicks in. I'm really unsure what to do. One time when I tried to update the driver since it's not working again it says something about code 10 that makes it unable to fix the driver. What should I do?

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• try resetting the battery:

Then, check to see if the problem still occurs.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi gelai,

Tap on F7 or Fn+F7. 
  • gelai
    gelai Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Easwar said:
    Hi gelai,

Tap on F7 or Fn+F7. 
    Easwar said:
    Hi gelai,

Tap on F7 or Fn+F7. 
    I already did, but the I2C HID was the problem
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi gelai,
    gelai said:
    Easwar said:
    Hi gelai,

Tap on F7 or Fn+F7. 
    Easwar said:
    Hi gelai,

Tap on F7 or Fn+F7. 
    I already did, but the I2C HID was the problem
    In that case I suggest you to contact acer tech support,

Or

Book the unit for repair service,

• When you press ctrl + s on the main bios tab, does the TOUCHPAD function appear?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)