i need help which is it charger or computer

ineedhelplease
ineedhelplease Member Posts: 1 New User
hello my charger isnt working it used to be working my dad bought it and im not good with computers i wanna know if is the computer plug hole or the charger my siblings probably step over it thats a clue and when i plug it it doesnt charge and also when i plug it it just loose it falls out and it doesnt connect

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,681 Trailblazer
    Look closely in the hole, is the center electrode centered and straight? If it's bent the charger will not plug in fully and will not charge the computer.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.