I am an older person with an Acer desktop recently purchased, but I would like to have an Acer laptop as well. No gaming required. My main activities include reading on screen, watching videos, following forums, and listening to streaming music.
Amazon "suggests" these two Acer laptops. What are your thoughts? Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks! "Best Seller"
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, A515-43-R19L, Silver (USD $428 on Apr. 20, 2021)
- 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics
- 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD
- Backlit Keyboard
- Windows 10 in S Mode
Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-56VK (USD $550 on Apr. 20, 2021)
- 15.6" Full HD IPS Display
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1
- 8GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless WiFi 6 AX201,
- Fingerprint Reader, Backlit eyboard
- Windows 10 Home
Thread was edited to add model name to the title