No option to use onboard graphics in bios Acer Nitro N50-600

NITRO77NITRO77 Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi. I have an acer nitro N50-600 gaming desktop. i bought another monitor so i could have triple monitors. my graphics cards hdmi and dvi ports have already been used and my new monitor does not have a display port. i tried to use the motherboard hdmi port but it did not work. i tried going into the bios to turn on onboard graphics but i cant find the option to turn it on. any help on how i can turn on the onboard graphics would be awesome :)

FAQ & Answers

• LeostatLeostat Member Posts: 1,311 Mainframe Wrangler
    I don't think it's possible to re enable the inboard iGPU. If you head to device manager does it show under video adapters? 

If you have a spare DP on the GPU you could grab a DP to HDMI adapter :)
    If you found the comment helpful hit the like button, If the answer solves your Q, hit the yes button on the bottom of the post! 
  • NITRO77NITRO77 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Leostat said:
    I don't think it's possible to re enable the inboard iGPU. If you head to device manager does it show under video adapters? 

If you have a spare DP on the GPU you could grab a DP to HDMI adapter :)
    oh ok. i looked in device manager and i only see the graphics card. i don't see intel intergrated graphics
  • LeostatLeostat Member Posts: 1,311 Mainframe Wrangler
    I think then it's not possible to use em :( hopefully an ace can prove me wrong for you :D
    If you found the comment helpful hit the like button, If the answer solves your Q, hit the yes button on the bottom of the post!