This is the configuration I have :
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 Processors
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- NVIDIA® GeForce® MX350 Graphics - 2GB DDR5 VRAM
- 16 GB of DDR4 system memory
- 1 TB, Crucial P2, NVMe SSD
- 1 TB HDD, 6.3 cm (2.5-inch) 5400 RPM
I have been getting extremely laggy gameplay on stock settings. Lowering the settings or resolution hasn't helped. I refuse to believe a Laptop from 2021 can't play a 14 year old game like Call of Duty Modern Warfare from 2007 at high settings.
I have upgraded the Nvidia Drivers from the website. I have left everything stock.
I have a proper MSI GL63-9SDK with a 1660ti for gaming. But it would be nice to have something that I can work on and do a bit of light gaming.
Is there something I can do to improve the gaming performance of my laptop?