Continuous static sound after connecting earphones - ACER NITRO-5 ANS515-55

Sahib07Sahib07 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 2021 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming
Hi guys, can someone help me to resolve the issue regarding 'Continuous static sound coming after connecting the earphones/headphones in jack'. I have used earphones of various brands and have my sound driver up to date but the issue still persists. If anyone knows or had faced this issue, kindly let me know. (ACER NITRO-5 ANS515-55 2020 model)

//Edited the content to add model name on title.​​

FAQ & Answers

• Gareth42Gareth42 Member Posts: 5 New User

I have run into a similar issue, although for me it wasn't constant. What would happen for me was I would get a sort of digital noise that would appear whenever I tried to play audio of any sort and then disappear a few seconds after the audio stopped playing. I found disabling the graphics card in device manager or plugging in an external monitor solved this issue for me.

I don't know if this is the same issue you are facing. I have also run into the issue of a continuous static noise with high sensitivity low impedance IEMs, which as I understand is noise from the headphone amp. One thing that should work as a last resort is using an in-line volume control, where you turn up the volume on the laptop, and use the in-line control to turn down the volume, which should block the static noise.