Nitro AN515-54 acer nitro 5 camera is not working.

Options
System
System Member Posts: 4,521 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: Nitro AN515-54 acer nitro 5 camera is not working..

Answers

• Ailarie_12
    Ailarie_12 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi,My Nitro AN515-55 acer nitro 5. The camera is not working,how to fix it? ASAP
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the camera not appear in the device manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • EthicsLover
    EthicsLover Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I also faced this same issue. Go to Device Manager and check in USB section >>>> If it shows Device Descriptor Failed then try the below mentioned method as it worked for me. Go to your Acer Product Page where you can get the Software drivers for your Laptop Model and then select the [Drivers Option >>>> Serial I/O>>>> Download It and install. It takes less than a minute. Once Installation is done restart your Laptop and that's it ... It works try this and ping me again if any issues
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi Ailarie_12,

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Turn OFF the unit.
    ​2. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    3. You will be in setup utility page. 
    4. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    5. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    7. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Check this T/S and post the result. 
  • TillMe
    TillMe Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I had the same problem with my AN515-55 and solved it (by fluke)

I went to windows update and there was some sort of additional driver option and these three were listed;
    Insyde Software - Firmware - 5.34.2.3
    Logitech - HIDClass - 1.10.79.0
    Microsoft - HIDClass - 10/27/2015 12:00:00 AM - 9.9.108.0

My guess would be the microsoft one but I have no idea which helped.

I installed all three, restarted the computer, Acer did an update and when it booted camera was working again.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Steve
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi TillMe,

Good to know thanks for your information. It will be useful for many people. 
  • sahith
    sahith Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi,My Nitro AN515-55 acer nitro 5. The camera is not working,how to fix it? ASAP
    Bro, have you find solution for your issue, I am the same issue now for my acer nitro 5 AN 515-52
  • IsaacDiaz
    IsaacDiaz Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Have you guys find a solution yet?
    I get this problem 

0xA00F4292 <PhotoCaptureStartTimeout>

• AryaVerma
    AryaVerma Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I am also facing the same issue anyone have any solution ?

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Options

Hi @AryaVerma,

We thank you for joining our Acer community.

It looks like you have posted a comment in one of the older threads. Based on the age of this thread it may not get attention from other members. We request you to create a new topic with model name and mention the issue in detail. This helps to solve the issue earlier.

Regards,

Acer-Samuel