Screen freezing and loud noise - AN515-54

rohit631
rohit631 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited April 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hello, Everyone! I have a question today I was taking a class on google meet. I went to another room for 5 minutes. While I was in another room I heard a loud rattling noise. It was coming from my laptop. My laptop went to sleep mode because I didn't use it for 5 minutes but it was making loud noise and all I saw was a black screen. I tried to press different keys but it didn't respond after a minute I put it on force shutdown. When I turn it on again my laptop was working slow. Does anyone know why this issue happen? Do I have to go to the service center? My laptop is 6 months old. Specs:- I5-9th gen, 16 GB RAM, 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1650.

//Edited the content to add model name on title.​​

Best Answer

• rohit631
    Answer ✓
    My model no. 

AN515-54

It happened only that time and I didn't think to record it at that moment. After that I restarted it and did some windows update and it's working fine again. If it will happen again I will sure record it and post it. Thanks for replying. 

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz. Can you record a video of the noise? Is the problem of slowness resolved after restarting the laptop?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rohit631
    Answer ✓
    My model no. 

AN515-54

It happened only that time and I didn't think to record it at that moment. After that I restarted it and did some windows update and it's working fine again. If it will happen again I will sure record it and post it. Thanks for replying. 
  • ok my friend.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)