My Acer swift 5 facing issue with wifi 6 AX201 - Swift 5 SF514-54T-54DM

Options
AshishBishnoi
AshishBishnoi Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 2021 in Swift and Spin Series
From last 5-10 days the wifi adaptor shutdown itself and showing no network available. After restarting the computer after many times and after network reset then once for a while it starts.

//Edited the content to add model name on title.​​

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    OK, which Swift 5 model do you have? It should be something like SF5xx-xxx-xxxx. Which driver are you using for the AX201? Is it the Acer released driver or one of the newer ones from Intel? When the adapter isn't working, what does Device Manager say?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • AshishBishnoi
    AshishBishnoi Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Swift 5 SF514-54T-54DM. The newer one from intel whic i got updated on 03-03-2021. Sometimes it stop working at anytime while i'm using internet. This device is not working (code 10) .
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    The latest from Intel is dated 3/30/2021, so may be a bit newer. Give that a try and if it doesn't work try removing it completely and installing Acer's older version again.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.