Wifi Errors Not Connect - aspire v14 v3-472PG-56UG

Options
GemmaArterton1
GemmaArterton1 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2023 in Aspire Laptops
helo everyone
am using aspire v14 touch model v3-472PG-56UG  am using this almost last 6 years and its work good but now its wifi not connect am already try many time updates drivers change window but the issue is same always show error took too long to respond or limited but wifi on other devices is working fine expect my device so anyone please how can i solve this issue now am connect network cable so internet is work but not with wifi.. and one more thing when i going to download some videos from (pinterest video downloader) and its says not compatible device 
kindly help me to solve these issues 

//Edited the content to add model name on title.​​

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,481 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Open Device Manager. Click 'network adapters' folder. Right click on the wifi network adapter software drive, then uninstall it. Exit Device Manager without trying to re-install the wifi adapter. Then shut down Windows normally. Then turn the laptop back on and let Windows re-detect the wifi adapter and automatically re-install the wifi software driver. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Open Device Manager. Click 'network adapters' folder. Right click on the wifi network adapter software drive, then uninstall it. Exit Device Manager without trying to re-install the wifi adapter. Then shut down Windows normally. Then turn the laptop back on and let Windows re-detect the wifi adapter and automatically re-install the wifi software driver. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• GemmaArterton1
    Options
    Thnaks jack its working fine now 
  • JackE
    Options
    Congrats. This sometimes happens with wayward Win10 updates. So if it happens again, just delete the wifi driver again from Device Manager. Then shutdown Windows normally. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• GemmaArterton1
    Options
    sure thanks so much for your kind help 
This discussion has been closed.