Inconsistent USB connection

BunE
BunE Member Posts: 106 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
Whenever I accidentally bump into my wireless mouse's USB, it disconnects and takes approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute to reconnect; it also sometimes displays "USB not recognized". The port is a USB 3.0. It's isolated to those two USB 3.0 ports, and the problem also manifests on other "USB" devices (i.e charging cables, flash drives, etc.). This is an inconvenience and I'll gladly provide more information on my laptop if need be.

Answers

• The problem occurs in which of these USB 3.0 ports?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • BunE
    BunE Member Posts: 106 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    The problem occurs in which of these USB 3.0 ports?

On both of them 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi BunE,

May I know the model name plz.