About Realtek(R) Audio - Aspire 5 A514-52G

ianjairus
ianjairus Member Posts: 74 Die Hard WiFi Icon
edited April 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I have a problem about installing the Realtek Audio driver in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 and 20H2 but in the 1909 and 20H1 its installing! Please help.. Thanks in advance! 

//Edited the content to add model name on title.​​

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    edited April 2021
    ianjairus

Are you trying to reinstall from acer site? 

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • ianjairus
    edited April 2021
    Yes! I try that, but nothing happen... It just give me an error.. That picture below is the error I encountered everytime I install it...
  • christy1
    ianjairus

did you trying to reinstall from device manager. uninstall the drivers and restart the computer. 

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Download for Windows 10 8 7
  • ianjairus
    I already try that.. But still if I install the Audio driver, its still giving me an error. Same error in my last comment above.... 
  • ianjairus
    I don't know if this problem occur only on Aspire 5 A514-52G 31YS or not... It's so hard without this Audio driver because the volume is so low even if my PC is on 100% volume...
  • christy1
    ianjairus said:
    I don't know if this problem occur only on Aspire 5 A514-52G 31YS or not... It's so hard without this Audio driver because the volume is so low even if my PC is on 100% volume...
    Try a full factory reset . 
  • ianjairus
    edited April 2021
    I already try that... It just installed the Realtek Audio Console... Not the Realtek(R) Audio...
  • ianjairus
    UPDATE! After I upgrade my SSD and re-install Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, the Realtek(R) Audio is now working! Thank God!
  • ianjairus
    edited May 2021
    Hi!I got with the Audio Console. How can I fix this? This happens after I install the 21H1 because my Evaluation copy of LTSC expires!