My A715-41G laptop is not charging

Options
2»

Answers

• Himanshu123
    Himanshu123 Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
    Options
    This new adapter has 19.5v. Did the old adapter also have 19v? When it comes to temperature, does your hand burn when it touches the adapter? Are you plugging the lapotp into a grounded electrical outlet?
    Yes, my old charger was 19.5V too and I'm plugging in into grounded electrical outlet. But it does still gets too hot when there is heavy load on laptop like when I'm playing games or running designing software like ansys or solidworks. And yes my hand does burns if I hold the adapter for too long. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Do you have how to check the problem with another adapter?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Himanshu123
    Options
    Do you have how to check the problem with another adapter?
    That's the problem that I don't have another charger. How should I proceed with this? Should I post another complain to the customer care because I think I can't think of another way around.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes, I suggest contacting the acer service center.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Himanshu123
    Options
    Yes, I suggest contacting the acer service center.
    Ok, thanks for your help.
  • Djghbfb
    Djghbfb Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2021
    Options
    It's been 6 months since I bought this laptop and it's been fine for time being. But since yesterday when I plugged in my charger blue and orange lights started to blink. I thought that it was a problem with voltage and turn off the switch and then on it again and laptop started to charge. But today when I plugged in charge and same thing happened. I did the same thing again but this time the orange light won't glow and laptop don't charge. I have been searching for solutions online but non worked. Is my only option is to go to the customer care center for help or it can be solved. Please help. 🙏🙏🙏
    I am facing the same problem. How do I proceed?  Please help 🙏🙏🙏
  • Himanshu123
    Options
    Djghbfb said:
    It's been 6 months since I bought this laptop and it's been fine for time being. But since yesterday when I plugged in my charger blue and orange lights started to blink. I thought that it was a problem with voltage and turn off the switch and then on it again and laptop started to charge. But today when I plugged in charge and same thing happened. I did the same thing again but this time the orange light won't glow and laptop don't charge. I have been searching for solutions online but non worked. Is my only option is to go to the customer care center for help or it can be solved. Please help. 🙏🙏🙏
    I am facing the same problem. How do I proceed?  Please help 🙏🙏🙏
    Just go through all the above comments and see if it's fixed. If not then the final option is customer care.