Warranty Status - Nitro 5 AN515-55

Aniketd07
Aniketd07 Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
edited April 2021 in Nitro Gaming
I bought my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 laptop last year in October 2020. I wanted to check the warranty status, but the SNID is not recognized. Although I am able to check the product details on entering the same SNID, but I am not able to check warranty status of my laptop. I am currently based in India and bought this laptop in India only.

//Edited the content to add model name on title.​​

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Aniketd07
    Yes, I checked on the site u gave me but can't find my device i.e. it says Information for this product is not available. For further assistance, visit support.acer.com and select your country of residence.

I have registered the product.
  • Do you just want to check the warranty period or is the laptop having a problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Aniketd07
    I just want to check weather the warranty is active or not. No issues with laptop

• Have you tried to contact technical support?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Aniketd07
    No. I haven't