Laptop shutting down during work Aspire 5 A515-56-55yp

Arxan01
Arxan01 Member Posts: 3 New User
Hello Dear community. This is my third laptop and first with whom i have problem. During meeting on Teams (remote learning, i am student) when i listen to the teacher, after some time my screen goes black and only way to wake up this device is restart him because laptop not responding to any key or mouse button. I turn off sleep mode in settings, but today when I used laptop to write document he just turn off. Battery was full and I worked with connected charger. Before I install Windows I had to turn off VMD Controller because installer don't saw SSD disk. Disabled VMD controller can make this problem? I need that laptop for study and if it possible i want to repair in home :/ Thanks a lot for answers :)

Answers

• Arxan01
    Thanks for respond. My CPU temperature on full stress is between 80-85°C :/ But during about 30 minute test all was fine. I set screen and sleep Mode to never for all avaible setings (battery and plugged power connector) and it's good for now. I must ask - it is a difference between enabled or disabled VDE Controller? 
  • Jordi_O
    Jordi_O Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
    Hi, Something happens to my Aspire 5 A515-56. 10 crushes since February. Everything it's up to date. No temperature issues. NO reports from windows logs.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Arxan01,

Try to update the battery drivers, 

Update drivers in Windows 10
  • Jordi_O
    Jordi_O Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
    Mi battery driver is updated, and problem persists... There is a new BIOS 1.11.  I have already installed... wait and see...
  • Is the problem still occurring?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Arxan01
    Hi, unfortunately this problem still exists. Probadly i got this Acer with factory defect because when I reset battery and working without power connector seems everything okay, but when I pluged in power connector, my model immidietly start showing black screen and fans were turning fast making noise so I had to reset computer, but in randomly moments the problem starting again. I decided to send my laptop to service. Thanks a lot for advices and help, i am appriciate that. I think the thread can be close. Thanks a lot again :)
  • SumanNeupane
    SumanNeupane Member Posts: 1 New User
    same here i have also the problem
  • @SumanNeupaneI suggest that you ask a new question.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi SumanNeupane,

If you explain your issue in a detail it will be easy to help us.