ConceptD3 Ezel: Fans and process - ConceptD CC314-72G

Member Posts: 3 New User
I bought a conceptD3 Ezel but the strange issue am experiencing is that, fans of this laptop run harder when I am not using it while still active, than while I am using it.
If I don't touch anything for a couple of seconds the fans start running harder but if I am working on the fans function normally

//Edited the content to add model name on title.​​

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited April 2021
    What is the exact model? Example CC715-71P-58VH. 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Member Posts: 3 New User
    The model of my new laptop is
    ConceptD CC314-72G

Thank you
  • Check if any services or programs are causing the problem: press windows + r and type msconfig; go to services, hide microsoft services, disable all and restart windows.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Member Posts: 3 New User
    I thought you were trying to help but I know this is something that would lead me to disable all the service and hence become unable to logi in to my pc again 
  • But it is possible that some service or program is accelerating the fans.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RussPlus
    RussPlus Member Posts: 1 New User

I have the same problem. Have had it since I updated to Windows 11. Did you ever get an answer or a fix? I keep hoping a patch fix comes out but still haven't seen anything